Friday, June 20, 2008
Ubin cycling! - 12:15 AM
I finally saw Sai today!!! Its been a looooooong time...We all went to ubin to cycle! The bumboat ride was $2.50! Rather cheap, but the bike rental was 8 bucks. I thought it used to be 3, maybe I remembered wrongly, or it just almost tripled. It was quite tiring because of the so many upslopes. Me and ro were pushing the bike up all of them. We saw quite a few quarries, went to chek jawa, the npcc campsite + the beach we camped at for CI ATC, this resort looking thing that was really deserted and basically cycled around the island. I think sam has the only group picture we took!
Then at around 4+ we left. Sam went to meet becks, max went home, ro went for a bbq with marcus. So me and baby went to walk around Changi beach. He got a new phone! With a better camera!! So we tried it out.. .. .