Monday, May 23, 2005
- 7:43 PM
* Grins *I watched Star Wars today! The best part is that the money for the movie ticket did not come from my own pocket. Just Perfect. Especially when ticket prices have gone up.
The movie is great man. I still like Anakin although he has gone to the dark side. It lead me to think that actually, good and bad are but different perspective. Like, the Sith would think that all Jedi are evil and the Jedi's perspective is that the Sith are evil.
Oh yes, on Saturday I went to Macritchie to walk about 13km! Absolutely cool. I think if I were to do that every weekend, I'd be damn fit man. Then at night we went to Shawn's house for a BBQ!
And on Sunday we went out. Shiqi, Sarah, Sharlynlin and me. Orchard we went. Dint do much actually. Looking forward to watching Madagascar with them.
Havent polished my boots, havent prepared uniform, Havent....